My Name is Khan : Three shoot schedules to go for My Name Is Khan completion  

Posted by Damy

Dharma Productions’ My Name Is Khan has just returned from LA after completing the movie’s first shooting schedule with the lead actors, Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol.
For all those thinking that the movie will release soon, here’s a piece of information- The LA schedule was not a start to finish schedule. The movie still has three more shooting schedules to go for its completion.
My name Is Khan will be shot from March to August in three schedules in Mumbai and San Francisco.
With buzz doing rounds in the industry that Kites is slated to release on Diwali 2009 and 3 Idiots on Christmas 2009, the industry is curious about My Name Is Khan’s release date

0 comments

Post a Comment

Today Special News

Archives